Devolver Digital has released its 2019 E3 presentation. Moving away from a live stage show, the company took a more unique route to present their upcoming games. During the presentation – which took inspiration for sci-fi and horror comedy – six new projects were announced:
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a colourful caper where players will compete against each other using a number of creatures in challenges in order to be the last one left standing
- Devolver Bootleg is a collection available on Steam featuring eight rip-offs of Devolver titles, including Hotline Milwaukee, Catsylvania and Luftrousers.
- Carrion is a “reverse horror” where players must spread fear and panic in a lab as an escaped creature
- Enter the Gungeon: House of the Gundead is a two player light gun arcade game, which will be available to purchase as an actual arcade cabinet in 2020
- The Messenger: Picnic Panic is a free expansion for players to go on the “perfect Ninja vacation” when it releases on July 11
- My Friend Pedro: Blood, Bullets and Bananas, based on the 2014 Adult Swim game of the same name, will be launching on PC and Nintendo Switch on June 20.
Watch the presentation in full below
Words by Megan Roxburgh