In this online course, freelance journalist Matt Bassil helps you get to grips with gaming features.
- What is a feature?
- Why should new games journalists pitch features?
- How to generate games feature ideas
- Gathering sources for gaming features
- How to pitch your feature ideas
- General pitching advice
- Best games sites to pitch to
For the £15 cost of this course, you get access to all of the above information as well as a chance to ask Matt any questions you might have about gaming features.
About Matt: Matt Bassil is a freelance journalist covering technology and games. He has written for Rock Paper Shotgun, The Face, Dicebreaker, Tabletop Gaming, and more.
The Indiependent is committed to making the world of journalism a more inclusive place. If for any reason you can’t afford the cost of this course please email [email protected] and at our discretion we will provide a discounted or free copy.