In this online course, freelance journalist Adam England provides an overview of how to get paid writing work as a student, whether you’re at university, college or are studying part-time while working.
- Pitching – how and where
- Networking, making contacts, utilising social media
- Getting journalism experience
- Other writing work (copywriting, PR work etc.)
- Mental health, self-care, work-life balance
- Dealing with imposter syndrome – believing you’re good enough
- How uni can help you with freelancing
For the £15 cost of this course you get access to all of the above information – for as long as you need it – as well as a chance to ask Adam any questions you have about getting paid writing work as a student.
About Adam: Adam England is a freelance journalist who has contributed to the likes of The Guardian, Vice, Kerrang!, CityMetric, Journo Resources and others.